Supercounters


Monday 22 June 2015

Message from Prince Abubakar Audu to Kogites


My dear Kogites,

Sometimes when I sit in quietness of my study room, I ponder and wonder how leadership has become a rocket science in Kogi state. Well, that is what happens when a political neophyte is imposed on the people. He becomes a political albatross because He is unprepared and inexperienced.

I know the yearning and aspiration of my people. The cardinal thrust of my mission and ambition is to rescue, liberate, and break Kogi State and our people loose from the trammels of multidimensional retardation which includes abject poverty, alarming rate of unemployment, and infrastructural decay.
My people lack in the midst of plenty. Kogi indigenes, both old and young spanning all spheres of life are feeling the pinch. Fundamentally, my goal is to harness the abundant natural and human resources which Kogi is endowed with for the benefit of our people. Consequently,

I beseech you all to look beyond ethnic politics and join hands with me to make Kogi State a better place once more; regain her lost glory, bring her to her pride of place, and make Kogites both at home and in disapora proud again.

It is an ideal I hope to live for and to achieve.
Kindly accept the assurances of my warmest regards.

Prince A Audu.

Recent Post
hi5Naija Recent Post

No comments:

Post a Comment